- No holes, tears, faded or tattered denim will be permitted and no cut-off s will be allowed. This includes denim shorts, long pants and skirts. While denim is permitted in specified areas, it is not the preferred attire.
- No area of the club, with the exception of the locker rooms and men’s and ladies’ lounges, permits swim wear or workout attire, tank-style tops and spandex without a proper cover-up that is appropriate for dining.
- T-shirts and sweat pants are not permitted in any area of the club with the exception of the locker rooms and men’s and ladies’ lounges and the fitness facility.
- In all areas for all ages and for both genders, clothes cannot be excessively tight, baggy or short.
GolfDenim, cargo pants, cut-offs, ripped or frayed pants, tennis shorts, and workout clothes are not appropriate golf attire. All golfers must wear golf shoes with soft spikes. Sandals and flip flops are prohibited from all golf facilities including the putting greens.
- For Men – Shirts with sleeves and collars are required. Turtlenecks and mock turtle necks are acceptable. Shirttails must be tucked in at all times.
- For Women – Halter tops, razor backs, tank tops and any top that exposes the midriff are not permitted. Skirts, shorts and skorts must be longer than mid-thigh.