[Last Updated 7/20/2020]
Smoke Rise Country Club continues to take thorough precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our associates, members and guests is our top priority. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these ever-changing times. Effective June 29th, we will be requiring all associates working inside or any associate who might come in contact with a customer to wear masks. Effective July 20th, masks will be required for entry in the pro shop.
A few friendly reminders for general club usage:
- Social distancing is required at all times while on property.
- Associates are wearing gloves and masks for safety.
- Flag sticks on the golf course are being cleaned throughout the day. Please do not remove them when putting.
- Putting green cups have been turned upside down to avoid golfers sticking their hands in the hole.
- Bunker rakes have been removed.
- Water coolers on the golf course and tennis facility have been removed.
- Golf carts are thoroughly cleaned sanitized after each round.
- Golf carts are for solo riders are available.
- Please check in for your round at the window in the Pro Shop.
Dining / Clubhouse
- Curbside pick-up continues to be available with special menus. Email Layna to place your order – firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Friday May 1, we will be opening our dining room for limited a la carte dining. Reservations will be required. With limited seating, we will not be able to accommodate walk-ins.
- Seating will be limited to six per table and the bar area will be limited to eight people.
- Checkbooks will be available upon request.
We look forward to serving you safely.
At Smoke Rise Country Club, we continue to take all precautions when it comes to keeping our members and customers safe. These precautions include, but are not limited to:
- Water Coolers on the golf course and tennis facility have been removed.
- Employee associates in food and beverage, golf operations, outside services and pro shop are all wearing masks when servicing members and guests.
- Window Check-In is available for those who would like to utilize this.
- We have come up with a limited menu for the lunch and dinner service.
- Outside operations are sanitizing the carts after each round and when there is a turn around on the weekend.
- The Pool Slide will be closed due to COVID-19 guidelines.